If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy drink to enjoy, look no further than cinnamon tea. This recipe is simple to make and only requires a few ingredients. Honey and lemon are both great for your health, and they add a lot of flavor to the tea. So why not give it a try?
Cinnamon Tea With Honey And Lemon
- 1 Tea cup
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Small boiling pot or a Kettle
- 1 tea bag
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Bring the water to a boil in a small pot or a kettle.
- Add the tea bag then stir well
- Add honey and lemon and stir to combine.
- Let cool for a few minutes before adding the cinnamon stick. Serve hot with milk if desired.
Cinnamon Tea Cooking tips
- Add in some honey or maple syrup to sweeten the taste before stirring some warm milk into the tea for a richer consistency.
- If you intend to take medications or diabetes pills, be sure to consult your doctor or health specialist. Taking small amounts of cinnamon along with medications or diabetes medicine may lead to a decrease in blood glucose levels.
What is cinnamon tea good for?
Here are some of the top ways that cinnamon tea can possibly improve your health:
- Cinnamon tea is a great source of antioxidants, which help protect your body from free radicals and oxidative damage.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cinnamon tea can help reduce inflammation throughout the body, which can lead to better health overall.
- Cinnamon tea is a natural blood sugar stabilizer, making it an excellent choice for people with diabetes or prediabetes.
- The calming effects of cinnamon tea may help reduce stress levels and promote relaxation.
How often should you drink cinnamon tea?
There is no definitive answer to how often you should drink cinnamon tea, as the answer may vary depending on your individual health condition. However, some general guidelines suggest drinking cinnamon tea anywhere from once a day to several times a week.
Is cinnamon tea naturally sweet?
Cinnamon tea is made from the dried bark of the cinnamon tree. It has a naturally sweet, woodsy flavor and is naturally caffeine-free. Cinnamon tea is a great way to start your day, and it also makes a delicious afternoon pick-me-up.